What is important to YOU?
The best place to start is by listening to you and by working together to define your interest into the perfect experience for you. As I listen, I draw upon my lengthy experience living and working in the metro Portland area to provide the best possible advice and service I can! Clients often point out the strength of my communications skills and timely management of details that create a smooth experience for them.
As a Realtor, I have the special privilege of being able to assist people in transitioning to or from their home, which I consider the greatest and most serious responsibility of my duties. This requires a lot of listening and care. My goal is to exceed the expectations of everyone who works with me. Clients will tell you that I have outstanding negotiation skills!
This has been a great year in real estate for me, thanks to all of you! Because I work with a referral-based business model, the success of my business depends on referrals from satisfied clients. Almost all of my business is generated by happy, satisfied clients.
Background and Experience
- Successful, experienced Realtor with degrees in Business Administration: Marketing, Chinese Language, and Advanced Certificate in International Business at Portland State University. Overseas coursework at Peking University and Nanjing University in China.
- Realtor Designations: Graduate Realtor Institute, Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified International Property Specialist, Quality Service Certified at the Platinum Level, Council of Residential Specialists coursework.
- Prior Work Experience: International leadership and negotiations, Oregon Attorney General Office paralegal, PGE Nuclear Division Documentation Lead, telecom industry graphic artist and engineering draftsman, community volunteer and events manager.
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors: Professional Standards Committee Member. This committee is instrumental in raising the bar toward the highest possible level of Realtor ethics. A variety of approaches are employed to help Realtors operate as professionally as you would wish.
- Portland-Suzhou Sister City Assn/City of Portland Mayor’s Office, executive board of directors. Highlights include the completion of the construction phase of the Portland Classical Chinese Garden, the placement of a Portland Rose Garden in our sister City in China, and 3 official delegation leadership positions, including Mayor Tom Potter’s 2008 twentieth Anniversary Delegation to Suzhou, where I represented PSSCA as its president.
- Royal Rosarians: Member of the Council. I will continue my service to the city as one of its ambassadors, while supporting Portland’s Rose Festival and other events of friendship and service.
- Portland Classical Chinese Garden Docent Tour Guide